Sunday, April 16, 2006

Sunday Morning

So today is Sunday the last day of skiing. I have a feeling of relief and sadness. Working at a ski resort is probably the most addicting job one could ever do. I started when I was sixteen; I am now 25 and sure enough, still working in the great skiing industry. Sure I have changed ski resorts and even job titles, but always, year after year I come back. Ski Patrol, lifty, and my true passion, ski instructing. I am not as hard core as some, traveling from the north to the south hemisphere every year, never seeing summer. I can’t do that, flip flops and shorts call me each spring.
The truth is I am ready for summer, round this time I usually am. Give me a month and I will be itching for skiing again. But for now, I ready to do a little traveling and mountain biking. So for now I am content.

No comments: