Tuesday, December 25, 2007

At it again...

Once again I am in Charlotte, on a layover, luckily with my computer. Today is Christmas, and I have been working the entire day. That part is good, I would rather be busy working than stuck in a hotel or something doing nothing.
Christmas Eve was spent in Lynchburg Virginia. It wasn't bad, but it was tough being all alone on Christmas Eve. I have worked these days before but I was always able to see family around working. But this Christmas there was no going home after work. I spent the night eating my sack lunch from the hotel and watching Its a Wonderful Life and A Christmas Story on TV (those are great shows).
Today has been spent like so LYH-CLT-LYH-CLT-LYH-CLT and now one more leg after a 3 hour break to Columbia South Carolina. Wake up tomorrow and do it all a bunch more. The life a pilot, its fun but hard work. Like I say, ask me in a year and I will probably give you a little different answer. It really no to bad now that I can do things with a little bit less stress and can enjoy the flying. I am still very green, but things are clicking and I am really enjoying flying the Dash.
Well, my break is almost over, time to do one last leg into CAE and then I can sleep. Sleep never felt so good! Time to go, later.

1 comment:

Aunt Krissy said...

T.j I have been looking at your blog, and it seems that you are adjusting to your new life pretty well. I can't believe that the nephew that I used to change his diapers is a real pilot now!!! Way to go!!! Now all you need is a wife, and to give me a free ticket. Just kidding well kinda You can figure out which one is truth!!!
I love you and I do miss your mug!
love ya Aunt Krissy